Friday 23 July 2010

HOME button on 11i Navigator is not working

Yesterday I  have been applied 11i.ATG_PF.H.delta.7 patch to one of my instance, and completed successfully without having any errors.
I can able to login and do access the application as usual. But when I click the Returning To Homepage Using Link Home, got error like
 "Error Page
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System Administrator for assistance."

When I have change my Self Service Personal Home Page mode from "Personal Home Page with Framework" to "Framework Only", everything work fine for me. Still I don't know the real cause of this issue.

Login as system administrator -> System Profile Values ->

Change profile option APPLICATIONS_HOME_PAGE (Self Service Personal Home Page mode) to 'Framework Only'

Logout and login again

Its working....
Cheers!!!

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: